The British Club is a members’ club but we are of course pleased to welcome your guests.
Please take a moment to be reminded about the rules regarding guests.
1. The member must be present at the Club when the guest arrives and must sign the guest in either at Reception or at the back desk.
2. A single member is entitled to sign in up to 3 guests per day. If you have family membership then up to 6 guests can be signed in, but both the husband and the wife must be present.
3. If you wish to bring in more than the permitted number of guests, please contact Reception in advance or send an email.
3. When you leave the Club, your guests must leave at the same time. Guests should not remain on the premises without the member being present.
4. If you have signed in 3 guests at the front desk, please don’t expect additional guests to be allowed in via the back door. You have used up your allowance of guests.
5. Junior members are not allowed to bring guests to the Club – guest children under 18 years must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
6. Guest fees are not payable for children, apart from on Fridays and Saturdays when BD1 entry fee is charged for children aged between 12 and 17 years.